Sunday, March 15, 2009
Roller Hockey Intramurals
Intramural roller hockey starts tomorrow, and my friends and I are looking forward to it. I am going to play goalie for my team since we couldn't find another goalie, so that means that were probably not going to do that well. I'm not terrible in goal but I'm certainly not good by any means because I don't ever really play it. I am sure that no matter how we do we are still going to have a lot of fun playing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am excited as well. i love playing inline hockey and actually play on 2 adult league teams and have considered joining the sru inline team. I am part of a team that starts on the 22nd i believe but im not the captain so im not sure. ill look forward to playing against you if we end up playing but hope no problems go down with the team mates because it is not the pro's and it's just for fun!
ReplyDelete