Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Weather
I think that I am pretty much ready for the weather to start getting nicer. I love winter because I ski and snowboard but since there's not enough snow for me to go do that I am most definitely ready for winter to be over. Sunday was the first nice day out and I went and played tennis and it felt great to be outside.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ya, Having this nice weather the past few days really make me want summer to come even faster. Granit i love winter, well i actually only love the snow but summers much better. I love being outside and it is much more enjoyable to be outside when its warm out then cold.
ReplyDeleteI agree nice weather is something I am looking forward to as well. I do love some snow from time to time because I like to snowboard but I like the sunnny and warm weather better. Summer is may favorite season!
ReplyDeleteI agree with you 100%. This weather has been amazing for early March in Slippery Rock. Last year at this time it was still in the 30's. I just hope that the weather doesn't get warm and then turn cold again. I hope its here to stay until next winter.
ReplyDeleteI agree with you as well. I hate how the weather gets nice and then is cold the next day. Oh well at least we know spring is right around the corner.
ReplyDelete